THE OSPREY EVOLUTION 2
PPG FEATURESINTORDUCTORY PRICE
- MAIN FRAME | All carbon/epoxy construction (first in PPG sport).
- CAGE | Cage assembly commonality between quadrants for lower cost replacement.
- ENGINE | High performance Moster Plus engine.
- THROTTLE | Light weight, 3D printed ergonomic throttle handle. Throttle cruise control & low fuel indicator.
- TOTAL DRY WEIGHT | 46 LBM.
- FUEL TANK | Fiberglass/vinyl ester tank for light weight & fuel compatibility. Tapered tank for positive drain & leg clearance on launch.
- PROPELLER | 125 cm (49″) carbon propeller.
- HARNESS | Light weight Apco harness with optional Osprey carbon conformal seat board.
- FASTENERS | Titanium fasteners for weight reduction & carbon compatibility.
- FEET | Spread feet design for no interference on launch. Kevlar skid tabs on bottom of carbon feet to minimize wear.
- DIMENSIONS | 50″ X 51″ X 14″.
- CUSTOMIZATION | Optional custom spreader bars & harness attach.
- WARRANTY | 5-year warranty on frame & cage assembly that are free of manufacturer defects.
Osprey Technologies, LLC has over three decades of experience performing composite structural engineering analysis, design, and fabrication. We are a design and analysis engineering firm specializing in composite structures. Our services include assistance with the design process, expert finite element analysis (FEA), guidance for cost-effective manufacturing approaches and processes, and fabrication of prototypes and low production runs.
SAFEST IN PPG SPORT
The Evolution 2 features a fully encompassed propeller cage to prevent line entanglement & body contact with the rotating propeller. With it’s 50 LBF hand load on the cage netting, there will be no contact with the rotating propeller. The feet are designed for emergency slide landing, along with featuring kevlar skid tabs on the bottom of each foot. Custom made throttle handles make it easier than ever to fly with its throttle cruise control, low fuel indicator lights, and duel engine kill capability.
INTEGRATION OF ENGINES
We understand the need for versatility, the composite design of the evolution’s main frame lends itself to universal application of other engines. Contact us for details and costs for integrating your own engine onto the evolution’s carbon frame.